- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by me and for other good purposes, unless I get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- I will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- I will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- I will protect individual data the same way I protect my own data.
- I will promptly provide individuals with access to my policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
I am focused on leading my activities as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.